Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default won't install Facebook

I uninstalled the Facebook app last night and when I went to install this morning it keeps giving me an error 24. Does anyone know how I can get the app?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: won't install Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by mramirez6603 View Post
    I uninstalled the Facebook app last night and when I went to install this morning it keeps giving me an error 24. Does anyone know how I can get the app?

Posted via Android Central App
    Sounds like you have parts of the app left. Not sure if Cache wipe will work. I'm assuming you are NOT rooted? If you are rooted, then there are other things to do for this.

You might want to look at this:

Android Fix: Error 24 during app installation in Google Play | AppsLova.com

Myself, I would boot into recovery mode and try a cache wipe and see if that cleared it up.

Default Re: won't install Facebook

It would be nice to know if Kelly Kearns' suggestion worked. OPs need to post the results of suggestions offered in the forums, whether they work or not. That could help others to know what to do when similar situations happen to them. If you're not prepared to share results, then maybe you shouldn't ask for help. IJS.
    Not every device nor provider is for everyone. So choose carefully before you put your money down. Then live with your decision.

T-Mobile Note 4
    Nexus 7 (2013)
    Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
    Chromecast
    Gear 2 Neo