Battery question? Crash's at 20%
I have a Galaxy Note 3 that seems to gradually lose battery at a normal rate until it reaches about 20%. At that point it loses about 5% a minute and dies. Wondering if the battery is shot or not?
My phone is rooted with 4.42 kitkatkiller ROM. I also charged the battery yesterday full and recalibrated the battery. I let it run dead after that and charged it fully last night. I'm getting about 2 hours screen on time out of a battery.
My note 2 I had used to get 4-5 hours screen on time. What do y'all think?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-31-2014, 08:43 PM #2
- 1,442 Posts
- Stock JB 4.1.2
Re: Battery question? Crash's at 20%
I'm assuming you've rebooted and done a battery pull, I'd try another battery, if it fixed it, problem solved. If not, then I'd start looking at apps and the ROM. I'm sure someone else has some ideas but that is what I'd try first. Good luck!
Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
- By tashauphill in forum HTC One M7Replies: 8Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:10 AM
- By Bayarea13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2014, 01:18 PM
- By alil25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 06-01-2014, 06:08 PM
- By Muhammad OT in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 03:46 AM
- By joecfd1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 08:35 PM