- 21 Posts
When I restart my phone I get a message at the bottom of the screen saying default.zap is missing. Anybody know what that means ?
Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app
Last edited by davidnc; 06-08-2014 at 06:34 PM. Reason: language cleanup / violated guidelines
- 06-27-2014, 03:53 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Probably, you have installed ZappIR app and also have Clean Master app. In my case, Clean Master removed settings for ZappIR, when you cleaned your device. So, you are getting this message. You have 2 options:
1) do not allow to Clean Master clean settings for ZappIR;
2) you can decide what do you want to use: Clean Master or ZappIR on your device.
Hope this helps.
- 07-02-2014, 09:53 AM #3
- By dlh in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 11:06 PM
- By Jay20 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 09:44 AM
- By JimA in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 03:11 PM
- By joethevoter in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2014, 03:21 PM
- By Sambo Rambo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:24 AM