Update to 4.4.2 from 4.3?; Keep getting "Preventative information" message
I just exchanged my Note 3 out and it has 4.3 on it. Is it worth updating it to kitkat 4.4.2?
I also keep getting a message thats titled "preventative information" which says "an application has been forced to stop for an unauthorized attempt to access system in your device."
When I click on it, it just takes me to the downloaded apps tab. The only things I've downloaded are espn, spotify, speaker cleaner. I didn't have this problem on my last note 3. Any help?
- 06-25-2014, 06:10 AM #3
Re: Update to 4.4.2 from 4.3?; Keep getting "Preventative information" message
It's possible that you got a refurbished device. While they usually come to us clean and reset, maybe yours wasn't. Do a factory reset on the device to see if it helps at all... As usual, backup your pics and videos and such before doing so....
- By neonworm in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 05-18-2016, 08:31 AM
- By Ruby_Soho in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2016, 08:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:15 PM