"message expired or not available"

beardking

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I both have the Galaxy Note 3 and we have been having an issue with sending and receiving MMS messages the last few days. We keep getting the notification "message expired or not available" when one of us sends a MMS message to the other. This is a new thing that has been happening just over the last few days. We both have bone stock phones with no new changes lately. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what may be causing this all of a sudden?

Thanks in advance
Beardking

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Are you having any problems with your mobile data connection? You can get that message if mobile data is off or if the connection is being lost. If you're both getting it on two different phones, there may be Sprint data signal problems in your area right now.

I'm not on Sprint - do Sprint phones have an option to update PRLs? I used to have that option when I was on Verizon. It's a CDMA only thing. If so, try doing that. If that problem continues, call Sprint and tell them what's happening. If they are not aware of a problem in your area, they may need to re-provision your phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood