Note 3 Anyone Using the S Health Program?
I just started using it on the note 3, when I open the program it says there is an update available.
I click ok and the program immediately crashes.
I just spent a 1/2 hour with Samsung support, and they have no answer. Anyone else seeing this?
- 08-07-2014, 03:25 PM #2
- 08-07-2014, 11:54 PM #4
Re: Anyone Using the S Health Program?
Have you disabled any system apps? That's the usual cause.
I use S Health everyday. I've never had a crash myself. I'm running version 2.5.5.051. Is that the version you are on or the one you are trying to update to?
- 08-08-2014, 12:22 AM #6
- By DJxDARIENx in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-03-2015, 05:50 PM
- By Paul627g in forum Google Nexus 9Replies: 54Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2014, 03:53 AM
- By fordhamtroll in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 09-13-2014, 03:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2014, 10:35 AM