Starting Oct 7 2014 I get this message "AP Currently not in use Internet connection Slow"

MarPai Carter

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I have owned my galaxy note 3 for a while now and before now I've had no complaints. for the last two days I have been getting a nightmare runaround. I woke up on the 7th to my phone suddenly saying "AP currently not in use interent connection slow" Now I'll admit where I live I cannot get very fast interner, officially I am not supposed to get more than 3mbps, but I manage to get 4 and sometimes even 5. Also at the hospital I go to their public wifi is about the same mbps rate.

I took my phone (And my spouse's samsung tablet) to the sprint store, and they ran diagnostics on both and even factory reset my spouse's table, and when we got back we got the same message all over again. Yet they worked at the Sprint store with their 30mbps connection. Is there something we can do to fix this problem because it is very frustrating.

Davideo86

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Starting Oct 7 2014 I get this message "AP Currently not in use Internet connection Slow"

I have owned my galaxy note 3 for a while now and before now I've had no complaints. for the last two days I have been getting a nightmare runaround. I woke up on the 7th to my phone suddenly saying "AP currently not in use interent connection slow" Now I'll admit where I live I cannot get very fast interner, officially I am not supposed to get more than 3mbps, but I manage to get 4 and sometimes even 5. Also at the hospital I go to their public wifi is about the same mbps rate.

I took my phone (And my spouse's samsung tablet) to the sprint store, and they ran diagnostics on both and even factory reset my spouse's table, and when we got back we got the same message all over again. Yet they worked at the Sprint store with their 30mbps connection. Is there something we can do to fix this problem because it is very frustrating.

I have been receiving this message while trying to connect to my mobile Hotspot. I use my note3 as a hotspot and connect my note Pro tablet. what is AP? The data on my note 3 Works Just fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12