Sprint Galaxy S4 shipped !!!

Pheonix28

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I never got an email but checked my order status this morning and the tracking number is there, with the package already out for shipping.

However... it being UPS... I won't get it until 5 or 6.

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Anybody know if it's going to be "Signature Required"?

I don't believe it was with the last phone I ordered from Sprint, I think if it was it would mention it somewhere on the UPS tracking site. Either way I'm finishing my work day remotely as I eagerly await for this thing to arrive ha, ha.

JPCleary

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm sweating it because I'm sitting in an airport, and my wife, who is off from work today, can't sit around all day waiting for it. You know, there's more important shi* like pedicures and grocery shopping to be done. I'll be pissed if I get home this afternoon and there is a "delivery attempted" note on the door...

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm sweating it because I'm sitting in an airport, and my wife, who is off from work today, can't sit around all day waiting for it. You know, there's more important shi* like pedicures and grocery shopping to be done. I'll be pissed if I get home this afternoon and there is a "delivery attempted" note on the door...

Ha, ha, shouldn't you know by now a pedicure and grocery shopping takes priority over a $600 item laying on your front doorstep!? :-!

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to get mine too! Eagerly waiting at home today!

What color did you guys get. I got black mist

Black Mist too, was considering the White phone as I've never had a White phone before, however, since Apple started with this now other manufacturers I feel like it's played out already.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz