My Local Sprint store only got 2 S4's in !!!

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
And since I was the first person who pre-ordered it there I got one :) WooHoo !!!

Been playing with it all day and I'm coming over from an EVO 3D. So its quite different. But better in every way I can find.

Its so thin and light, and the screen is just amazing. I love it.

I hope everyone enjoys theirs as much as I do mine.

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
As soon as my cousin's HTC One comes in, I'll be able to use my S4. (He's using my S4 so my current device is a Galaxy S2.) Man, loving that 5-inch screen, but I'll no longer be able to play dodonpachi without having to hold the phone with two hands. Oh, first world problems..... :-\

patelkedar91

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
And since I was the first person who pre-ordered it there I got one :) WooHoo !!!

Been playing with it all day and I'm coming over from an EVO 3D. So its quite different. But better in every way I can find.

Its so thin and light, and the screen is just amazing. I love it.

I hope everyone enjoys theirs as much as I do mine.
Oh I want to hear more! I'll be coming from an Evo 3D! HTC isn't bad, but they always try to hype up devices someway or another and it never actually does well.

taynxtlvl

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I came from the 3D also. The Samsung really is smooth. I'll admit tough I will miss the Carosel spinning and unlock ring homescreens.

deltasig

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
my local best buy only had two S4's in on Saturday and thankfully one of them was mine and was out of the store by 1030 local time with my long awaited S4