SIM Card help!

ldpantoja

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Ok, purchased a Galaxy S4 on Craigslist for what I thought was a good price. To make a long story short, the phone is missing it's SIM card.

Without the SIM card I have no LTE.

I tried calling Sprint & Samsung and they gave me the run around. Sprint told me to contact Samsung and they told me to contact Sprint.

There has got to be another way to get a new card.

Does anyone have any idea what I should do?

garstriduf

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Recently, my wife and I traveled overseas and used her Sprint iPhone 4S with a local SIM card. As usual, when we got back to the States, she misplaced her Sprint micro sim which came with the iPhone 4S. After a million calls to Sprint and Apple, I got a very helpful Sprint rep, who directed me to a local Sprint Corporate Store which had them in stock. Walked in and walked out in 5 minutes and for $15.00 bought a new micro SIM. I believe that Galaxy S 4 uses a micro sim, same as iPhone 4S.
Hope that helps.

ldpantoja

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Ok, Sprint simply told me that they don't carry SIM cards. I tried using my wife's card from her iPhone 5 and it worked. So if anybody out there has a iPhone 5 that is broken or a GS4 that is broken, I will happily purchase your SIM card.

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I've already been to eight stores around me. They all say that they don't carry SIM cards.

Email the regional manager, ceo, etc. On sprints website, look under contact us or something similar. You can also try their Twitter account. Make some noise and they will listen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Android Central Forums

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Ok, Sprint simply told me that they don't carry SIM cards. I tried using my wife's card from her iPhone 5 and it worked. So if anybody out there has a iPhone 5 that is broken or a GS4 that is broken, I will happily purchase your SIM card.

Not sure how sprint's sim cards work, but with at&t, the sim card is unique to a phone line/account. Once deactivated, it must be discarded. That might be the reason you didn't get a SIM card with the phone. I wouldn't sell my phone with the SIM card, I always remove it to prevent possible access to my contacts and or account details.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Android Central Forums