Upgrading through Costco?
I currently have a Sprint family plan. One of the lines on a plan is a basic phone and therefore doesn't require the monthly data fee. I bought the S4 through Costco online due to their waived activation fee and free accessory pack. I upgraded this line so I could give my friend the S4 for his birthday that is coming up. I'll still be using the basic phone on that line so it's not like I'm cancelling service. I just wanted to take advantage of the upgrade. So my question is, am I going to have any issues (i.e. monthly data charge showing up each month, ETF)? I've done something like this through best buy before without issue.
- 06-23-2013, 03:42 PM #2
Re: Upgrading through Costco?
There's a strong possibility the people who sold you the phone upgraded your line to a plan with data. You should call Sprint or go online in order to find out if they made any changes to your plan. If so, call Sprint and ask if they can do anything.
- By Zak Meyer in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2012, 12:38 PM
- By Thingsgoboom in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 11-19-2012, 01:16 PM
- By dfine1966 in forum SprintReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2011, 08:29 AM
- By mike28486 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 25Last Post: 09-07-2011, 11:18 AM
- By herkyMD in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2011, 12:29 PM