Upgrading through Costco?

it.

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a Sprint family plan. One of the lines on a plan is a basic phone and therefore doesn't require the monthly data fee. I bought the S4 through Costco online due to their waived activation fee and free accessory pack. I upgraded this line so I could give my friend the S4 for his birthday that is coming up. I'll still be using the basic phone on that line so it's not like I'm cancelling service. I just wanted to take advantage of the upgrade. So my question is, am I going to have any issues (i.e. monthly data charge showing up each month, ETF)? I've done something like this through best buy before without issue.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
There's a strong possibility the people who sold you the phone upgraded your line to a plan with data. You should call Sprint or go online in order to find out if they made any changes to your plan. If so, call Sprint and ask if they can do anything.

it.

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
There's a strong possibility the people who sold you the phone upgraded your line to a plan with data. You should call Sprint or go online in order to find out if they made any changes to your plan. If so, call Sprint and ask if they can do anything.

I checked online but didn't see any visible changes. Hopefully nothing will show up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz