Manual update failed.....still no OTA MF9

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else try to update manually because you were tired of waiting and it failed? Not to mention I still haven't received the OTA and my friends with S4's got theirs days ago. Im completely stock and i kept getting an error message...solutions?

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
You are not alone. I have not received mine either. I contacted Sprint on FB and they said it will take 3 weeks before everyone gets theirs.

vferrari

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Not that impatient for the update. I'll wait for the OTA update to roll around. In the meantime, I'll monitor the bug reports from the early adopters to see if the minor feature enhancements are worth whatever got broken in the nsme of rushing the update out the door. With 400+ apps installed and 5gb of remaining usable internal memory space, I am not clamoring for the apps to sd upgrade feature which I surmize to be the centerpiece of this update.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Android Central Forums

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Not that impatient for the update. I'll wait for the OTA update to roll around. In the meantime, I'll monitor the bug reports from the early adopters to see if the minor feature enhancements are worth whatever got broken in the nsme of rushing the update out the door. With 400+ apps installed and 5gb of remaining usable internal memory space, I am not clamoring for the apps to sd upgrade feature which I surmize to be the centerpiece of this update.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Android Central Forums

There are a lot of updates that help the phone. Apps to SD is the least useful to me. The new kernel is way smoother, and my phone doesn't overheat anymore. Also firmware upgrade for the camera, and a HD voice update among many other things. I haven't seen any problems with the update yet.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO