Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Like Tree29Likes

Global Posts
    4,148 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 - Official Android 4.3 Update Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Pantaleon View Post
    So I have the new mk3 update with knox boot loader ( sucks ***) so I can't root so far and i don't even have a windows pc to use if possible, so i decided to look at the other side and accept the update with a grim mood lol .. anyways how did you get the GS4 style for the weather widget? I like that one but i haven't seen it anywhere.
    I not sure I understand...:what:
    I have a Galaxy S4, that's why the weather widget is what it is.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Global Posts
    4,148 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Quote Originally Posted by styx_phoenix View Post

I did this with the MK2 update to 4.3 and while I did successfully force the update on my GS4, my devices in Google Play show two GS4's, one last used on the day I cleared the framework and the other first used on the same day. So at the very least, it makes Google Play believe you now have a new device because it affects the device ID stored behind-the-scenes. It sounds like it can cause problems with individual apps too. Thankfully I didn't do that on my Nexus 7 and instead just side loaded the KitKat update.
    Thanks! I had no idea about this. I haven't checked Google play on my computer, I supposed that's where I'll find out of it shows 2 GS4 phones?
    I'm going to check that this weekend.

If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Thanks! I had no idea about this. I haven't checked Google play on my computer, I supposed that's where I'll find out of it shows 2 GS4 phones?
    I'm going to check that this weekend.

No problem! And yes, if you log into your Google Play account on a computer (or just via web browser instead of the app) and you go over to the upper right you will see a drop down menu that has them listed. It isn't named very intuitively, I just can't remember what it is referred to as in that menu.😀

Posted via Android Central App
    STARGATE likes this.

Global Posts
    4,148 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

No problem! And yes, if you log into your Google Play account on a computer (or just via web browser instead of the app) and you go over to the upper right you will see a drop down menu that has them listed. It isn't named very intuitively, I just can't remember what it is referred to as in that menu.😀

Good deal, I'll check it tomorrow. 👍😃

Global Posts
    4,148 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

I checked and only 2 devices are there; my GS4 and my Galaxy Tab 3. So I'm good. 👍

Global Posts
    4,148 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

By the way, today I woke up to a new update for my GS4. I have Sprint.
    Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 - Official Android 4.3 Update Discussion-1387201865532.jpg

i updated this morning... wifi capability is gone!
    So pissed. Searching forums to try and get it back.

For those of you on MK2 looking for a Hot Spot Mod here it is:

Make sure to give Fgr a big thumbs up..

GS4 Stock Rooted MJA 4.3,Philz Touch CWM,HotSpot Mod,Transparent Weather Widget...
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678