Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 - Official Android 4.3 Update Discussion

Jason Atkins

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I got my update on 10/30 at 9:00 EST Central Virginia. Also bought a Galaxy Gear the day before. Both working fine with no issues so far... (Well none that I have not found a workaround for) ;)

Kcled01

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I did a manual update to 4.3 this morning. I haven't seen any change to battery life.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

ToTo17

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey when did anyone lose the mobile data on the notification panel as a result of the update to 4.3 for sprint galaxy s4?

A Username

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm in Tucson, AZ. Still haven't received update yet :( I've tried doing the clear Google framework thing to see if I would then get it but no dice.

fivefwdgears

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Just received my update. Tried the clear cache, clear data and it popped right up. Currently installing and will post updates if any issues arise.

Rondo

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting for the update here in Michigan. Have tried the clear cache, clear data, no effect. Guess I will wind up doing it the hard way. Other than a different 4G icon, which doesn't mean much to me, are there any significant changes? Updated messaging app maybe? Improved stock email app? So far I haven't heard anything that makes the update sound all that necessary.

ether813

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Anyone had this issue, I updated today and havent seen 4G since i did the update, before the update i would see 4G LTE on a regular basis at work. Been here all day, and my device has said nothing but 3g.

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I did the update yesterday and noticing two problems one is with the folders on my home screen when I open them and go into a app then back out to the home screen I now have to shut the folder and also the music player keeps popping up into my notification bar for no reason???

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone had this issue, I updated today and havent seen 4G since i did the update, before the update i would see 4G LTE on a regular basis at work. Been here all day, and my device has said nothing but 3g.

Did you do a PRL update followed by a profile update?
Also make sure your network is set to CDMA/LTE. :cool:

Sent From My Galaxy Tab 3

fivefwdgears

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I did the update yesterday and noticing two problems one is with the folders on my home screen when I open them and go into a app then back out to the home screen I now have to shut the folder

I also noticed this and find it extremely annoying. This is my one and only complaint with the update.