I'm trying to add an option so I don't have to enter in my PIN and select the camera app to take a picture quickly. I found that I should be able to add it as a widget to the lock screen however for some reason that option is greyed out for me in the 'Lock screen widgets' screen. Any ideas or suggestions?
- 08-12-2013, 12:10 PM #2
Re: Camera Shortcut
You Probaby won't be able to do it with pin enabled unless you use Widgetlocker. Golocker apparently has this function but it's golocker.
With Widgetlocker you bevel swipe from the right and it opens camera, you will not have access to the gallery though.
Posted via TriForced Sprint GS4
- By adipabeta in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 08-19-2013, 02:02 AM
- By DSWR in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 11:09 PM
- By adipabeta in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 08:27 PM
- By pgranito in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 02:46 PM
- By greenlit in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 06:48 AM