Sprint HTC One or S4

Hvacmanjc

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone. I have a Sprint HTC One and just don't seem to like it as much as some other people. I really don't see what all the hype was. I have also seen a lot of problems with the S4 on the Forums. I have a chance to trade someone for an S4 but I worry about the storage. The One has 32gig and S4 has 16gig with an SD card but can only use the card for pics and music. So can you guys help me make a true decision based on Pros and cons? I may just say F it band go back to an Optimus G! Thanks

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the s4 (16gb) and a 32gb sd card that I traded my One for. I like this phone a lot more than the One. I mean it is a good phone, but I love all the stupid little things the s4 does. I haven't had a problem with storage! I say give the s4 a try and if you don't like it then trade back for the Optimus G. There is always someone bound to trade you! That's what I tell myself every time I'm wanting to try out a new phone haha!

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone. I have a Sprint HTC One and just don't seem to like it as much as some other people. I really don't see what all the hype was. I have also seen a lot of problems with the S4 on the Forums. I have a chance to trade someone for an S4 but I worry about the storage. The One has 32gig and S4 has 16gig with an SD card but can only use the card for pics and music. So can you guys help me make a true decision based on Pros and cons? I may just say F it band go back to an Optimus G! Thanks

The problems with the S4s is that the users don't know how to use it. This phone is phenomenal and I have my hands on both the S4 and HTC One daily. S4 is better in my opinion. I mean the One doesn't even have 4.2.2 and it came out a month before the S4, but I don't expect anything less from HTC.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

angry mustache

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
With the last update that was pushed out, you can use the SD card for quite a few apps. I wouldn't put any core app on the card, but it works great for games and other odds and ends that I may use occasionally. I also have my SD card set for being the main data location for the productivity suite, and storage location for any pictures or videos I take. Not having a removable battery was more of a deal breaker to me than the on board storage.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Tough call, each users needs are different. I choose the ONE due do better display, better sound quality, better low light camera and preferred more internal storage. If you like all of the touchwiz features then you may prefer the S4.

Sent from my Silver HTC ONE fully converted to the Google Play Edition

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I think the HTC One screen is terrible. The foundation of a great picture is black levels which are horrible on the One.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the One and switched to the GS4. Don't get me wrong....the One is a great phone. The OS is very smooth and fluid. I liked it a lot. But I think overall the GS4 is a better phone. The OS on the GS4 is more functional and the camera is by far better than the One. I do wish the OS on the GS4 was better looking. Sometimes it looks kinda cartoonish lol.

Posted via Android Central App

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
How do u figure that the one has a better display. I think they are equally as good.

Posted via Android Central App

It's called preference. I love the One's display. The screen on the S4 is the main reason I decided against it (among others)

I like the One, you like the S4 and people will line up being both of us agreeing

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar