Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Darnell0216
  • 1 Post By carraser891
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Am I the only happy owner?

I have been reading forum topics, seems everyone is posting issues. Am I just just lucky? As for rooting, been down that road, I know that stock isn't considered cool, I also know if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Am I the only happy owner?

We're out here, you just have to pick and prod to find us, lol. Someone who's happy with it barely has anything to say after the initial "This phone rocks!" post. It's the ones who have issues or need help that keep on posting.
    Shanicenicolle likes this.

Global Posts
    481 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock TW FH13 ICS 4.0.4

Happy with the phone. Sprint just needs to pick up on LTE cuz right now they are moving slow as hell

Posted via Android Central App
    Shanicenicolle likes this.

No, you are not alone. For the most part I am satisfied with the phone. If there are no issues, what is someone supposed to post about? Most people post here when they have an issue they can't figure out. It does skew the perception of opinions.
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,871 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM 10.2

I'm delighted with my S4...its a great phone and I've not had any trouble at all with it.

Sent from my humble Note 8.0 LTE

Haven't had a single issue that I couldn't solve yet. Love this phone!

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I'm so happy I'm not alone, I hear the people on podcasts talk it down. Then I remember who excited the same people were about the Pre. I left my blackberry for the PRE but I drank the Kool aide, the day it came out I drove 30 miles at like 90 mph to get it. Nobody in the city I live had it in stock so I took the ride. I think I went through about nine during my contract. So I stopped playing the "root and rom" game too. I done following the crowd of, if you break it go back to stock. Why not stay with stock? I agree Sprint is dragging on LTE. It is patchy in my city, my house gets 3G drive 500 feet up the road 4G.

Quote Originally Posted by philb#AC View Post
    I'm so happy I'm not alone, I hear the people on podcasts talk it down. Then I remember who excited the same people were about the Pre. I left my blackberry for the PRE but I drank the Kool aide, the day it came out I drove 30 miles at like 90 mph to get it. Nobody in the city I live had it in stock so I took the ride. I think I went through about nine during my contract. So I stopped playing the "root and rom" game too. I done following the crowd of, if you break it go back to stock. Why not stay with stock? I agree Sprint is dragging on LTE. It is patchy in my city, my house gets 3G drive 500 feet up the road 4G.

Yes sprint definitely needs to get it together and once they do this phone will be that much sweeter!

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

Add one more to the happy GS4 Sprint owner. I installed CM 10.2 on it but I ended up going back to stock. I actually missed all the features. Not to mention it didn't make sense to me to lose all the features that sets this phone apart from others..if that was the case i'd have gotten a N4. Also wish Sprint would get on the LTE ball . Coverage here is so spotty.

I am loving my GS4 as well. Its crazy to see and read all the complaints about this phone.

Posted via Android Central App

I like mine a lot, is it as smooth as the Note 2? No! But it's still a nice phone.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Loving my 1+ month old S4 (I337M)! Rooted but still on stock TW. Who says it's not cool? They must be what, 15 yrs old!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Global Posts
    9,052 Global Posts
    Carrier
    None

You're not alone!
    I'm another happy owner of a wonderful Galaxy S4! :thumbup:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

I like mine, I don't need to post about it every minute. You'll find a lot of whiners on message boards because of one little glitch or some unreasonable expectation. Those that have issues speak the loudest, that's why you only see those posts/threads.

I like my S4 a lot but I'm not a power user by any means, text, some internet browsing and some Youtube videos. I have all of the gimmick options turn off, silly IMO but people seem to like them. Was it a huge upgrade over the S3? IMO, no but I had my upgrade through Sprint and sold my S3 for more than what I paid for the S4.

Global Posts
    9,052 Global Posts
    Carrier
    None

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyGTA View Post
    I like mine, I don't need to post about it every minute. You'll find a lot of whiners on message boards because of one little glitch or some unreasonable expectation. Those that have issues speak the loudest, that's why you only see those posts/threads.
    You right. :thumbup:
    Normally those without a problem don't really post about it.

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!