- 10 Posts
S4 gets sluggish and will not reboot
I've recently started having a problem with my S4. With heavy use, it's tends to get a little sluggish after a while. Clearing memory and closings active apps only helps so much. Now, when I power off and back on again, it gets stalled on the yellow SPRINT screen and that's as far as it gets unless I remove the battery and the SD Card and reboot, and re-install the card once it's up and running. Is anyone else having this problem, and if so, does anyone know a fix for this? I have moved all apps to SD Card that are available to be moved.
- 08-26-2013, 10:18 AM #2
- 164 Posts
- Stock MK2
- 10 Posts
Re: S4 gets sluggish and will not reboot
I moved all that could be moved because I only have the 16GB version, and I was down below 6GB available. I went back to my Nexus. I think I'll wait for the LG G2. Touchwiz is too bloated, buggy and laggy. Thanks for the tip, I'll try that.
- By gdubs2013 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 09-19-2013, 12:31 PM
- By droopy1978 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:42 AM
- By John Beirne in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:51 AM
- By phynbarr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:04 PM
- By S4Man in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:20 PM