- 2 Posts
broken touchscreen want to connect to pc
my screen is broken so I cannot use the touch screen but the phone still works. I am trying to get the data off onto my computer but didn't set it up before it broke and though the computer recognizes it, when I try to open the folder up it is empty.
- 09-05-2013, 01:35 PM #2
- 09-05-2013, 01:46 PM #3
- 2,166 Posts
- MoDaCo Switch Beta 8
Re: broken touchscreen want to connect to pc
You'll likely need to use ADB to pull the files from the onboard storage. Do you have USB Debugging enabled? If not, do you have Bluetooth turned on? If not, you can buy a USB OTG cable and use it to plug in a mouse to turn on debugging. If BT is on, you can use a BT mouse.
- 09-05-2013, 05:23 PM #4
- 8,027 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Paul627g in forum ASUS Fonepad 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2013, 02:31 AM
- By jrasero23 in forum HTC OneReplies: 32Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:59 AM
- By Mark 42 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2013, 05:39 PM
- By Astonem in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2013, 12:20 PM
- By Paul627g in forum ASUS Fonepad Note 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 11:42 AM