- 09-17-2013, 09:26 PM #2
- 2,198 Posts
Re: download music & books to Galaxy s4 from iTunes on iMac
Welcome to the forums. It should be easy enough to get your music onto your phone (not sure about Kies...never used it). Read through this
Apple User's Guide to Android
Books are another story. You bought books that are only able to be read on an iOS device (there are ways around the DRM, but as far as I know it's illegal to bypass it). Consider it a lesson learned when buying things to make sure you can switch devices and take them with you. This is why I'll only buy things that I can use on all my devices, including my PC, my iPad, my Android Phone, etc. I tend to stick to Kindle for my books (since you can read them on any device), but you could also buy them from Google Play and use them on anything as well. iBooks doesn't play nice though since it's an Apple product so it only works on Apple devices.
Music purchased from iTunes used to be the same way until a few years ago, but they opened it up so you can at least transfer your music.
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 09-25-2013, 01:53 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2013, 04:24 AM
- By DrZach21 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 8Last Post: 09-22-2013, 07:53 PM
- By kkel19 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 10:03 PM
- By worknman in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:21 PM