Is it true that Sprint is getting a Tri-Band version of the S4? I've seen some people talk about but I can find any solid info.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2For the sake of protecting you, my precious person, I shall turn into the Chronicle Key.
- 11-07-2013, 03:37 AM #2
- 11-07-2013, 08:32 AM #3
I think it has just about gotten to the point where even if they do release a Triband S4 it would probably be worth it to just wait for the S5 or whatever they end up calling the S4s' replacement. Besides by the time they roll out Tri-Band service everwhere most people will probably be due for another upgrade anyway.All Day I Dream About (4G) ServiceAnd I still miss WebOS
- By phil_d1111 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2013, 06:43 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:47 AM
- By dankduke1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:48 AM
- By tomatosouplabs in forum Moto XReplies: 29Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:28 PM
- By hatchess in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:27 AM