- 3 Posts
S4 won't let me play videos...
Say I'm on facebook or twitter and try to watch a video someone posts, it will bring up a black screen with a circle which looks like it's loading but then after about 20 seconds of "loading," it'll say "Can't play this video." Anybody else having this problem or know how to fix it?
- 09-25-2013, 08:52 AM #2
- 09-25-2013, 08:53 AM #3
- 09-25-2013, 01:28 PM #5
- 02-24-2014, 02:18 PM #6
- 02-24-2014, 02:21 PM #7
- 02-24-2014, 07:55 PM #8
- 02-26-2014, 10:37 PM #9
- 03-18-2014, 06:58 PM #10
- 1 Posts
Re: S4 won't let me play videos...
To clear the case turn the phone off and then turn it on holding the power key, home button, and volume up button. You should see the in the top left corner recovery booting in blue. Once you see this let go of the power key. Use the volume up and volume down keys to scroll To Wipe cache partition. after this reboot the phone. This will not delete any of your personal data.
- By s4ndst0rm in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:36 AM
- By barrygoddard in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:36 PM
- By loganixon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:56 AM
- By Lee Brady in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:24 AM
- By cachun402 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:22 AM