- 10-03-2013, 03:12 PM #2
- 10-04-2013, 03:19 PM #3
- 10-05-2013, 04:59 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Can I use unlocked S4 with Sprint?
I have the same question. Just received an unlocked i9505 that has CDMA. When, I called sprint, they said they couldn't activate it. The phone has an IMEI number (which wasn't accepted in their system), but no ESN number. Is this phone a lost cause? Or is there a way to have it recognized and activated by Sprint? Thanks!
- 10-07-2013, 09:59 PM #5
- By GuyWith4Kids in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 10-29-2013, 06:56 PM
- By coachpelkey in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:02 AM
- By Daddyroid in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2013, 08:02 PM
- By rajnet in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2013, 10:10 AM
- By arcadelion in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 28Last Post: 10-03-2013, 06:50 PM