Tri-Band GS4 spotted @ FCC - SPH-L720T

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I will be eligible for an upgrade until May 2015, so I'll just wait for the"revised" version of the GS5, aka Galaxy S6!
:rolleyes::p;):thumbup::cool::D

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
They should replace everyone's current phone with this, why stick people with the current type of phone? Guess I have a new phone to look forward to!!

Posted via Android Central App

weknsmith

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Any word yet regarding a release date? Several forums have mentioned a mid-November announcement with a late November launch date.

The other tri-band phones look nice, but I really want something with a removable battery.

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I see they are starting to roll out their 'spark' network, 1gb speeds? Damn I'm game for that! Can't wait until it's available here!

Posted via Android Central App

weknsmith

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Some people expected Sprint to run a Black Friday special on the S4 in order to clear out inventory of the current model. So much for that theory:

http://newsroom.spri...iday-season.htm

Being an Employee Referral account holder it is nice to see that the G2 will be available for $49. Of course, Best Buy has had that price for the last two weeks, but some of us are not allowed to purchase phones from them.

I still think the S4 camera and removable battery are worth waiting for over the Nexus 5 or G2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay