Dead Trigger 2 crashing

Mitri360

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the problem of Everytime I play dead trigger 2 and I get to where I need to enter a username it crashes after entering anything.

It just plainly closes. I've tried digging UN with Facebook and it doesn't even save progress that way. Constantly have to restart.

I have a constant internet connection, via 3g, lte, or Wi-Fi.

How do I stop this so I can play the game I've been waiting on?

I posted this in another forum and haven't gotten a response

Last edited by a moderator:

neillund

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Dead trigger 2 crashing

I've been experiencing the same problem on my T-Mobile Galaxy S4. I've emailed the developers, contacted customer support on their site and mentioned them on Google Plus without any success of getting a reply back at all. I've reinstalled the app, cleared cache, cleared data and even performed a factory reset and nothing has helped.

Chris Daniell

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site

I did the exact same thing. With no response either. I too am on an m919 s4. Strange, it seems only s4 users are experiencing this issue. Wtf?

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site

I've been experiencing the same problem on my T-Mobile Galaxy S4. I've emailed the developers, contacted customer support on their site and mentioned them on Google Plus without any success of getting a reply back at all. I've reinstalled the app, cleared cache, cleared data and even performed a factory reset and nothing has helped.

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site

Ya experiencing the same problem on the Note 3. I can get past the first level if it let's me past authentication and than it will freeze on the loading screen.