oh hai there 4.3

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Woke up to a lovely little system message saying the 4.3 update had downloaded overnight and is ready to roll! Have meetings all morning and then a flight.. Can't risk it... But happy to see it'll be ready when I get home tonight!

Posted via Android Central App

sambo57u

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Updated manually from stock recovery mode using the zip file from XDA (stock update not root). 530+ MB zip file. All smooth. Big change I noticed is that the Samsung stock keyboard has the predictive auto replacement feature for Sprint now (turn on from settings). This was something I missed most since I liked the stock keyboard. So far so good, no problems.

Ali Ghaemi

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
i got the update message, but when attempted to update (on two different days), i get a message that the file's-signature is not valid. Called Spritn and samsung; I was told to used Kies and do a factory reset on the phone; did that too but still no luck. I also removed SIM card and reinstalled. when i connect to Kies, it says my phone firmware is not compatible for anyfirm ware upgrade through Kies. Help please.

dinodel

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Updated. Used to have option of turning mobile data service on or off before upgrade. Now that option seems to be gone. Anyone else?

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Updated. Used to have option of turning mobile data service on or off before upgrade. Now that option seems to be gone. Anyone else?

Just curious if that toggle button is used often? I kinda used it but mostly toggled airplane mode myself lol hopefully they fix it!!

Posted via Android Central App