Haven't gotten 4.3 update

BrandonC

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I haven't gotten my 4.3 update yet I am using the Sprint Galaxy S4 I tried Update Samsung Software and Update Firmware no updates and my phone is still 4.2.2

I'm new dont know how to post screen shots

Posted via Android Central App

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Go to xda developers...download ota...move to SD card, boot into download mode and "update from zip" no fuss no muss. If you don't want to do that...see if your local best buy has a Samsung experience store...take it there any they can flash it for you

arcjeeper

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Another way is to continually clear cache and data out of Google services framework over and over, each time searching for update after clearing. It took me three times and then it showed up

Slow_S10

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I've still got nothing on mine and I have done the Google Services Framework trick several times. I guess I will just have to wait it out.

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I've been tempted to download it from xda's site but can't bring myself to do it!

Gelst

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Ok fellas all these links were posted on the front page the day the announcement came out that Sprint was getting the update. Like ya'll I waited all weekend and then decided to watch the Youtube video which explains how to manually do the update. If you know how to do it then you just download the 4.3 file from here which is from XDA and install it onto your sim card.

http://android.clients.google.com/p...CSB_user_RP_to_MJA_CSB_user_RP_Update_FWD.zip

I recommend watching the youtube video as it explains exactly how to install the update.

Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on the Sprint Galaxy S4 - How to Install and Review - YouTube

The youtube guys website to get the link for the 4.3 update.

QbKing77 | Your Tech Simplified

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith