- 11-01-2013, 11:29 AM #2
Re: Brand new to the s4. discover apps stoppage.
You most likely can't delete the apps, but you should be able to freeze them.
Here is how: [Guide] Disabling apps on Galaxy S3 and Tab 2...No root required
Or here: [GUIDE] How to Disable Apps
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:11 AM
- By B Cs in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2013, 04:30 PM
- By jeno27 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:36 AM
- By angry english in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:32 AM
- By realintheory in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 10:45 AM