Have yet to receive Android 4.3...
So, I really want this update because I got a Galaxy Gear and its essentially a $300 paper weight right now. The update rolled out on Wed. for Sprint, so it's been 4 days. I live in NM. Does anyone else still not have it? I called Best Buy because I read somewhere that they'll manually update it for you if you take it in, but Geek Squad said that's only if the phone is under warranty with them. And the update is not offered through Samsung Kies. I've been under Settings checking for the update every hour or so for the past 2 days haha, WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?!
- 11-02-2013, 08:25 PM #2
Re: Have yet to receive Android 4.3...
Nothing here on Cape Cod Mass - but many of the towers are being switched to 4g - so service has been especially bad lately - but, I'm looking forward to the update.... Whenever it hit...
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
- 11-02-2013, 08:42 PM #3
- 11-03-2013, 07:23 AM #5
- By bethnesbitt in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-15-2013, 11:02 AM
- By pasva007 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:19 AM
- By Gamer_Radar in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:17 AM
- By chocochip9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:08 PM
- By The_ga_heretic in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 05:45 PM