- 33 Posts
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 - Still haven't gotten 4.3 update
I'm new to the Galaxy S4 my first Galaxy phone before I had the Nexus S 4G then my phone got to laggy and I had to upgrade and now I have the Galaxy S4 and I see people saying Sprint already released 4.3 update I checked Update Samsung Software and it says System is up to date. I also checked Update Firmware and says No update is available so I checked my phone details in About Device in settings still says Android version 4.2.2 How do I get Android 4.3 I heard that deleting Google Framework data isn't good. I'm using the Galaxy S4 from Sprint I even restarted and did the steps still no update available please help I'm new to the Galaxy series
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-07-2013, 09:33 AM #2
Re: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 - Still haven't gotten 4.3 update
It may also be possible to flash the update via ODIN.
However that is IF the stock file is available.
- 11-07-2013, 11:17 AM #3
- 11-07-2013, 12:03 PM #5
- By globamha in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 150Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:41 AM
- By GothPanda in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2013, 01:51 AM
- By ghutch327 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2013, 08:10 AM
- By Matas Dagys in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 05:11 PM
- By Dianna Ramos in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2013, 08:57 AM