Missed the 4.3 Update
This morning I woke up and was presented with the 4.3 update notification. However, was not quite awake enough to realize what I was looking at and I cleared the notification. So I said, no probs, just call my Sprint people and they'll walk me through how to get the update. Not! Would not say they were clueless, but they were certainly not in tune with what the solution was. They called Samsung on the sidebar and Samsung told them, to tell me, to install the Kies app and get the update. However, the Kies app says there is no pending update.
Anybody know how to get the pesky notification back? Or am I doomed until 4.4 comes out?
- 11-19-2013, 11:36 PM #2
Re: Missed the 4.3 Update
Thanks for the suggestion, but I found the solution on a couple of sites:
(Note, you have to click on "Update Samsung Software"
Sad that both the Sprint and Samsung Customer Support were clueless about this technique.
- 12-11-2013, 07:32 PM #4
- By sc4fpse in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2016, 07:35 PM
- By kimberley_r_gray in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2014, 02:19 AM
- By mhinc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 30Last Post: 11-26-2013, 06:57 AM
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 15Last Post: 11-22-2013, 08:38 AM
- By biggy238 in forum AT&T ATRIX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2013, 06:58 PM