Unfortunately, Email has stopped.
I used to be able to go to the native email app, select an email and use the 'Add to spam' shortcut from the menu. I loved being to block a whole domain. Now when I go through that process the screen freezes, goes black for about 7 seconds and then I get the notification, "Unfortunately, Email has stopped." Any suggestions for correcting this?
I can still add messages to spam by selecting them and utilizing the folder icon to "move" them to the Spam folder, but I would rather do it with the previous shortcut to block the domain. Thanks.
- 03-13-2014, 06:18 PM #2
- 06-18-2014, 11:50 PM #3
- 11-21-2014, 03:17 PM #4
Re: Unfortunately, Email has stopped.
to fix you error email has stopped is to do this....I did it on my galaxy s 5 and it worked.
swipe all the way to right where it says ALL
swipe down to your EMAIL..if that is what your using
click on it
Get out of application.
Turn off phone for about a minute or so to make sure phone is totally off.
turn on phone
go to mail icon
will tell you what email you wish to use.
My case it was other..typed in my email and password and viola it worked.
I dont know what I did to screw it up..I was deleteing google history and thats when I noticed phone went nuts on mail. but resetting it seemed to work
Hope this helps
- 02-19-2015, 11:15 AM #5
- By mightyjimmy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 27Last Post: 10-13-2014, 04:16 PM
- By N33k5 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 42Last Post: 11-26-2013, 01:46 AM
- By jpr in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2013, 03:21 PM
- By turbanastic in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2013, 11:28 AM
- By jaleesag88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:40 PM