Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 - Music player setting
Can someone please let me know where to find the setting in which the music player will continue to play when the phone is placed face down. I could find it before the 4.3 update but now I can't find it since the update. I place my phone face down when listening to music because the speaker is on the back of the phone and I've gotten so use to it that i place it face down by habbit and it always pauses my music. This is for Samsung's native music app.
- 12-11-2013, 09:38 PM #2
- 377 Posts
Re: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 - Music player setting
I believe that you will have to trn off the motion sensor that mutes the phone when placed on it's face. So go to My Device- motions and gestures- click Motions- turn off the "turn over" mute/pause toggle.
Hopefully this works for you.
Posted via Android Central App
- By WillRunForBeer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 05-11-2016, 04:15 PM
- By Bob Steven Salvato in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:08 PM
- By Bruninho98 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:31 PM
- By Pratik7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2013, 01:36 AM
- By Ghada Kholief in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2013, 08:44 AM