- 27 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is Sprint testing 4G LTE in Pittsburgh, PA?
I was at Allegheny General Hospital on Friday, and as I left, the connection icon in the notification area changed to 4GLTE. I quickly went to my speedtest app, and ended up getting 30Mbps down and 10Mbps up, this is faster that my cable internet I have in my house.
So what was I seeing? And should I be getting excited about this?
- 12-02-2013, 02:38 AM #2
Re: Is Sprint testing 4G LTE in Pittsburgh, PA?
Sounds like they're bringing it on line, there. And I doubt your Speed test lied to you, I've seen LTE come up a couple of times while delivering in that area.
- By ellykay in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2014, 07:49 AM
- By N33k5 in forum NVIDIAReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2014, 06:15 AM
- By ScottMGS in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:00 PM
- By hell911 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2013, 11:21 AM
- By krouri in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2013, 04:13 AM