- 236 Posts
Well, the it finally happened...I finally damaged a phone. This is the first time ever. I slipped in this lovely Philly weather, phone dropped on the top left corner and cracked the screen. Luckily the touchscreen part works just fine. So I'm going to replace the glass. What company is the best? Has anyone purchased the new glass? Where did you get it?
I have insurance but if I can fix it cheaper than the $150 deductible then I'm going that route.I have no signature.
- By sprocket2107 in forum Moto XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:34 PM
- By note3cyp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 12-10-2013, 12:27 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:26 PM
- By BBKrzy in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 08:25 PM
- By torifile in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2013, 04:22 PM