1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint SG4 Dead Android Stuck in the sprint yellow page

Hi there,

I rooted my phone guiding myself with QBKING77, all went grat, then the sprint updates came along and decided to unroot the phone to get them. I did and got all updates, once that was completed I tried to root the phone again and it worked, then I tried to set it up as a hot spot and rebooted the phone... it got stock in the sprint page and when i tried to manually wipe data and cache the dead driod comes up, nothing happens and cant find an answer anywhere in the internet.

Can please someone tell me what zip to download to maybe fix it through Odin or something?

thanks

Default Re: Sprint SG4 Dead Android Stuck in the sprint yellow page

Quote Originally Posted by Humberto Corrales View Post
    Hi there,

I rooted my phone guiding myself with QBKING77, all went grat, then the sprint updates came along and decided to unroot the phone to get them. I did and got all updates, once that was completed I tried to root the phone again and it worked, then I tried to set it up as a hot spot and rebooted the phone... it got stock in the sprint page and when i tried to manually wipe data and cache the dead driod comes up, nothing happens and cant find an answer anywhere in the internet.

Can please someone tell me what zip to download to maybe fix it through Odin or something?

thanks
    This will return you to stock... Hold on. .wrong link..

Right link :

GS4 Stock Rooted MJA 4.3,Philz Touch CWM,HotSpot Mod,Transparent Weather Widget...

Just be advised that the hotspot mod is currently not working with MK2...

GS4 Stock Rooted MJA 4.3,Philz Touch CWM,HotSpot Mod,Transparent Weather Widget...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ill give it a shot. im downlowading it. PDA in odin right?

Yes sir...