- 4 Posts
- 12-14-2013, 05:49 PM #2
- 12-14-2013, 05:54 PM #3
Re: MK2 update broke my WI-FI how do I fix?
No. dont do that.
If you have MK2 build number, simply flash the MK2 modem and baseband. You already have the MJA modem, hence why WiFi doesn't work.
FYI: There are like 3-4 threads in this forum stating the same problem and how to fix.
- By ermahgerderndrerd in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 08:35 PM
- By DASHZNT in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 01:49 PM
- By stepaul8 in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:04 AM
- By Anino4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:41 PM
- By MasterxGamer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2013, 08:51 AM