- 112 Posts
I'm having the problem of my s4 not going past 5 mbps down on my home Wi-Fi. It works on every other connection fine. Just my home connection. Everything else on my network gets the 25/4 that I'm paying for.
Idk what it is why its doing it or how to fix it. Any ideas out there?
- 12-18-2013, 02:16 AM #2
- 12-22-2013, 08:20 PM #4
- By p1emtangel in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 8Last Post: 01-25-2014, 03:38 PM
- By hangfirew8 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2014, 01:17 PM
- By goferite in forum Moto XReplies: 15Last Post: 12-20-2013, 08:39 AM
- By sh0rtgain in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 12:12 AM
- By barkins in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:06 PM