Sprint Galaxy S4: KitKat

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: KitKat

All kind of rumor now, since you just got 4.3. I would guess yes, you will get it, just when.

dev2nsu

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

That's a good question.. I don't think no one has the answer though

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site

Haven't heard anything about the s4 but note 3 is getting kit kat in Germany and Poland already.

Posted via Android Central App

Jaydec89

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site

SO...it's been a while......any one hear any rumors of if/when KitKat will hit????

HTC One just got 4.4 last weekend. It's pretty nice and seems to run smoother. Battery improvement, added lockscreen widgets as well as other improvements. Overall, it is not MUCH different from 4.3, but it is nice to have. No issues I've seen yet! I hope your wait is over soon!

spensergig

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

I got it this morning about 5:30am.

Installed easily, no obvious problems.
Then I noticed that my home pages icons were missing.
Looking further, I found that many of my apps were no longer insalled, and a few were not in the "my apps" list in Play Store.

I have been able to re-install everything I can remember, and have only had one app fail to run properly. (A camping app - FMCA)
I'll be a while getting the pages restored and the apps tested, but no real big deal.

Was a little disappointed with the version "egg" - just a big black screen with a white "K".

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site

I got it this morning about 5:30am.

Installed easily, no obvious problems.
Then I noticed that my home pages icons were missing.
Looking further, I found that many of my apps were no longer insalled, and a few were not in the "my apps" list in Play Store.

I have been able to re-install everything I can remember, and have only had one app fail to run properly. (A camping app - FMCA)
I'll be a while getting the pages restored and the apps tested, but no real big deal.

Was a little disappointed with the version "egg" - just a big black screen with a white "K".

Where are you located?

theprivate

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site

Got the update this am in NYC.

Same issue a few of the apps I had are no longer installed and one app I bought is no longer purchased...