Unlock Phone Sprint Galaxy S4

arnas1978

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi, maybe you could help me...I have Samsung galaxy S4 mini SPH-L520 Sprint...and as the bills for the Sprint service wasn't payed, Sprint refused to give me the phone unlock (MSL) code to use it in GSM network...I've bought this phone in ebay and a bit confused, maybe you have any suggestions? thanks

arnas1978

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi Sindy, did you figure out how to unlock your Samsung S4 from sprint?....I have the same S4 mini SPH-L520 and want to use it in my country...thanks in advance....and nice name by the way...:)

Larry Henderson

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Need help with a Samsung SPH-L720T to unlock. Brought outright from Sprint unlocked went in for repairs now locked and Sprint is not helping.

Thanks
Larry Henderson

Tewende

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi excuse me I am in Africa and I have bought Sprint SPH L520 SAMSUNG S 4 MINI ON EBAY about 4 month ago but the carrier here AIRTEL SIM CARD DOESNT WORK with it .I call sprint but they say unless my phone be brought to their network for 90 day before they can unlock it.Please can you help me to can my phone working with airtel Sim card here in West Africa.

Chicchan

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Hell, me too!!!!! The only thing we can do is sell the phone as a Sprint phone. I'd hate to waste the funds on a Straight Talk SIM Card for it not to work. I saw a previous post that it will Unlock it.

Terry Hile

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
I bow to Android,
I read your post and I am interested in unlocking my sprint phone. I can not afford the costs so I want to go to a secondary carrier like straighttalk. I have a rooted galaxy s4 SCH-L720T 5.o.1 from sprint. Can you help me?

Posted via the Android Central App

remonhollen

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Definitely need help. I have 2 sprint galaxy s4 and can't figure out how to unlock them. I have the codes but can't get the dialogue box to appear for me to input the codes. Please let me know what i need to do. Thanks for your time.

EricIsReady

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Hey I have an unlock code given to me by sprint now I need help finding where to enter the code in at. Alot of places have been saying to put the sim card in an it will prompt me to enter the code but that doesn't work. I tried #0111*Code# and that didnt do anything. What is the right way to do it. I'm not trying to hack the phone just trying to use my code.

wwdwgs

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
You can unlock galaxy s4 (sprint) model L720T if it has first version of firmware ending on MK5 (release date Dec 2013).
you must root the phone first (please search xda developers forums site for that) and ,then, use app SSU.apk (also xda developers forums).
This was done to unlock the aforementioned phone to use over at&t network (consumer cellular carrier).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair