- 118 Posts
Can't hide icons after KitKat update
My Sprint G4 updated to KitKat (4.4.2) yesterday without any apparent problems. However, I can't find a way to hide unused program icons any longer. There are some programs you cannot remove (such as Samsung Calendar), but I use Google Calendar. I would prefer to simply make the other calendar icon disappear.
Is this capability no longer present, or is it now hidden in some other menu I haven't found?
- 02-16-2014, 10:58 AM #2
- By avengence in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:14 AM
- By Joe12341234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 06:30 PM
- By brigeatenex in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:19 PM
- By iPhone4 Refugee in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:07 PM
- By NEXUS_HTC_PS in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 06:59 PM