- 118 Posts
Can't hide icons after KitKat update
My Sprint G4 updated to KitKat (4.4.2) yesterday without any apparent problems. However, I can't find a way to hide unused program icons any longer. There are some programs you cannot remove (such as Samsung Calendar), but I use Google Calendar. I would prefer to simply make the other calendar icon disappear.
Is this capability no longer present, or is it now hidden in some other menu I haven't found?
- 02-16-2014, 10:58 AM #2
- 03-19-2014, 12:42 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Can't hide icons after KitKat update
Same issue here, I'm not able to hide the apps I'm not using anymore since the latest Android update to 4.4.2
I'm also wondering if they moved this'hide/unhide' option to somewhere else or if they completely deleted it.
I've seen apps that will allow you to hide unwanted apps, but your system has to be rooted. I don't have a rooted system.
Last edited by Martin B1; 03-19-2014 at 02:14 PM.
- 03-20-2014, 09:12 PM #5
- By avengence in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:14 AM
- By Joe12341234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 06:30 PM
- By brigeatenex in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:19 PM
- By iPhone4 Refugee in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:07 PM
- By NEXUS_HTC_PS in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 06:59 PM