Are others hearing choppy sound in their notification sounds? It's like there is a stutter in the audio portion of the notification. It's happening for me in hangouts, Messages, Sportscenter, etc. Really annoying. I even did a factory reset after the update just as good practice to clean out the junk and start fresh.

If others aren't hearing this, then perhaps I'll reset again.

Otherwise, this is a fine update, the phone appears to run a little smoother for me. Despite the Bluetooth and that damn "can't write to SD storage" gripes aside.
    02-17-2014 11:30 AM
    Are others hearing choppy sound in their notification sounds? It's like there is a stutter in the audio portion of the notification. It's happening for me in hangouts, Messages, Sportscenter, etc. Really annoying. I even did a factory reset after the update just as good practice to clean out the junk and start fresh.

If others aren't hearing this, then perhaps I'll reset again.

Otherwise, this is a fine update, the phone appears to run a little smoother for me. Despite the Bluetooth and that damn "can't write to SD storage" gripes aside.
    I've noticed audio sounds even before 4.4.2 I think it's just shoddy work on Samsung's part :/

Posted via Android Central App
    02-17-2014 12:22 PM
    Thanks for the reply, but mine was totally fine before the 4.4.2 NAE update.
    02-17-2014 12:34 PM