Choppy notification audio with NAE

mmark27

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Are others hearing choppy sound in their notification sounds? It's like there is a stutter in the audio portion of the notification. It's happening for me in hangouts, Messages, Sportscenter, etc. Really annoying. I even did a factory reset after the update just as good practice to clean out the junk and start fresh.

If others aren't hearing this, then perhaps I'll reset again.

Otherwise, this is a fine update, the phone appears to run a little smoother for me. Despite the Bluetooth and that damn "can't write to SD storage" gripes aside.

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Are others hearing choppy sound in their notification sounds? It's like there is a stutter in the audio portion of the notification. It's happening for me in hangouts, Messages, Sportscenter, etc. Really annoying. I even did a factory reset after the update just as good practice to clean out the junk and start fresh.

If others aren't hearing this, then perhaps I'll reset again.

Otherwise, this is a fine update, the phone appears to run a little smoother for me. Despite the Bluetooth and that damn "can't write to SD storage" gripes aside.

I've noticed audio sounds even before 4.4.2 I think it's just shoddy work on Samsung's part :/

Posted via Android Central App