1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S4 Keyboard can't remember added/new words!!!

Hi, i've noticed over the past week or so my Samsung Keyboard lost all of my saved words randomly and now no matter what I do, when I type in a word and save it, once I try it again in the same contact it's fine but when I back out and go back in or go to seperate person text thread it doesn't remember the word! pretty much it can't save my added words anymore. It won't learn anything.

NOTE: I did just update to KitKat but I noticed this happened about a week ago prior to getting the update.

I tried pulling the battery. no go. I cleared data & cache in sammy keyboard in app manager - no go, I reset my keyboard settings cleared everything. NOTHING

has anyone else experienced this? IS THERE ANY WORK AROUND TO GET IT TO START WORKING AND SAVING MY WORDS AGAIN?

please any help will be greatly appreciated. I don't want to use swype keyboard since this has all the new emojis and dont want to download a different keyboard.

someone help!

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Keyboard can't remember added/new words!!!

You are not alone I am having the same issue I would love a way to fix this without downloading a new keyboard.

I have this problems with my S3... it happened when it started crashing all time ... after on crash the keyboard never remembered any word and never learned any one ... its very ewird

I've always found Samsung keyboard to be useless. The word correction, even when manually set, is subpar. You may not want to try this but I'd recommend Google Keyboard which is free or SwiftKey which costs around $5.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)