- 183 Posts
Sprint Galaxy S4: Just got KitKat - Now email doesn't work
I'm hoping someone can help. I'm stock, not rooted. I just received the KitKat update yesterday and all appeared to be OK, but I then noticed that I am unable to delete emails from my phone. I've got 3 separate accounts using imap on godaddy. I've tried a couple of other email clients and they work with no issue, just the stock Samsung email client having the issue.
I hit delete, the email doesn't delete from the phone. I hit refresh, it's right back in the list. Also won't delete from the server.
Sprint store said I'm out of luck. I don't want to root and am ultra frustrated.
I'm using aqua mail but I don't like the lack of specific folder access.
Has anyone had this issue? How did you fix it? I've searched the web and found nothing. I can't seem to find an apk for the stock Samsung email app either.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-27-2014 at 08:50 PM.
- 02-23-2014, 10:20 PM #2
- 02-24-2014, 05:54 PM #3
- 02-27-2014, 07:54 PM #5
- 136 Posts
- SGS2= Rooted FF18
Re: Just got Kitkat - Now email doesn't work
Go to home screen, pull down the screen to expose the top menu icons, upper right corner has four small squares, tap it, this exposes all the main icons, bottom row has master sync tab, tap it and then sync emails. Problem solved.
- By donm527 in forum LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:52 PM
- By MONDINGO in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 28Last Post: 03-01-2014, 10:35 AM
- By Josean Ceballos in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:27 AM
- By Lecrae116 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:59 PM
- By dacbeth in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:14 PM