Trouble with Facebook after update to Kitkat

amacnutt

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
After the update, I am no longer able to click on a post to see who else has 'liked' it. I can see the comments, but not the list of people who liked it. The button just seems to be dead. Worked fine before the update. Just wondering if it's just my phone and a factory reset would help, or if it's an app issue where the reset won't help? Anyone know?

Also my Google Drive app keeps crashing where that wasn't happening before. Anyone else experiencing this?

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
After the update, I am no longer able to click on a post to see who else has 'liked' it. I can see the comments, but not the list of people who liked it. The button just seems to be dead. Worked fine before the update. Just wondering if it's just my phone and a factory reset would help, or if it's an app issue where the reset won't help? Anyone know?

Also my Google Drive app keeps crashing where that wasn't happening before. Anyone else experiencing this?

You could try using the beta version of Facebook and see if that fixes your issues. I currently use the beta and haven't seen any issues so far

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc