Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Trouble with Facebook after update to Kitkat

After the update, I am no longer able to click on a post to see who else has 'liked' it. I can see the comments, but not the list of people who liked it. The button just seems to be dead. Worked fine before the update. Just wondering if it's just my phone and a factory reset would help, or if it's an app issue where the reset won't help? Anyone know?

Also my Google Drive app keeps crashing where that wasn't happening before. Anyone else experiencing this?

Default Re: Trouble with Facebook after update to Kitkat

Quote Originally Posted by amacnutt View Post
    After the update, I am no longer able to click on a post to see who else has 'liked' it. I can see the comments, but not the list of people who liked it. The button just seems to be dead. Worked fine before the update. Just wondering if it's just my phone and a factory reset would help, or if it's an app issue where the reset won't help? Anyone know?

Also my Google Drive app keeps crashing where that wasn't happening before. Anyone else experiencing this?
    You could try using the beta version of Facebook and see if that fixes your issues. I currently use the beta and haven't seen any issues so far

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Trouble with Facebook after update to Kitkat

Thanks, that worked.