Have Sprint S4, love it. Wife needs new phone. Another S4 or?
Wife has an older Galaxy Nexus and she's ready for a new phone. She looked at the LG G2 but hated the rear buttons. Didn't seem to care for the Nexus 5 for the way the on screen buttons worked and the feel of the phone. Kinda would like newer technology but so far just haven't seen another phone that works as easy and well as the S4. So for $50 or less I can get her a new S4. Have no need for fancy frills. Just want an Android phone, similar size screen. Any other phones we should be looking at?
- 03-06-2014, 10:07 PM #2
Re: Have Sprint S4, love it. Wife needs new phone. Another S4 or?
If she has used your S4 and likes it, then she should get it. It's still a great phone despite being a year old.
I'd also recommend looking at the Moto X, which also has on-screen buttons, but has a much better feel in the hand than the Nexus 5 or GS4. I have an S4, and I'd gladly change it for a Moto X if it was sold by T-Mobile's stores
- By Huff in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2015, 06:05 AM
- By silvercrank999 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2014, 04:45 PM
- By Jonathan Dominicali in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:56 PM
- By Alec R in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 31Last Post: 03-15-2014, 12:08 AM
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:47 PM