Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts

Default Have Sprint S4, love it. Wife needs new phone. Another S4 or?

Wife has an older Galaxy Nexus and she's ready for a new phone. She looked at the LG G2 but hated the rear buttons. Didn't seem to care for the Nexus 5 for the way the on screen buttons worked and the feel of the phone. Kinda would like newer technology but so far just haven't seen another phone that works as easy and well as the S4. So for $50 or less I can get her a new S4. Have no need for fancy frills. Just want an Android phone, similar size screen. Any other phones we should be looking at?

Global Posts
    6,632 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Default Re: Have Sprint S4, love it. Wife needs new phone. Another S4 or?

Quote Originally Posted by Huff View Post
    Wife has an older Galaxy Nexus and she's ready for a new phone. She looked at the LG G2 but hated the rear buttons. Didn't seem to care for the Nexus 5 for the way the on screen buttons worked and the feel of the phone. Kinda would like newer technology but so far just haven't seen another phone that works as easy and well as the S4. So for $50 or less I can get her a new S4. Have no need for fancy frills. Just want an Android phone, similar size screen. Any other phones we should be looking at?
    The HTC One is also a great phone that she might like, as well as the S5 and new HTC One which are both being released in a few weeks.
    If she has used your S4 and likes it, then she should get it. It's still a great phone despite being a year old.
    I'd also recommend looking at the Moto X, which also has on-screen buttons, but has a much better feel in the hand than the Nexus 5 or GS4. I have an S4, and I'd gladly change it for a Moto X if it was sold by T-Mobile's stores
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan