- 93 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Save Offline Maps
I'm going to the Lookout Mountain area in Northern Georgia.
I may not have a good data signal all the times, and want to save some maps off line.
The hints say to touch the microphone, and speak "OK Maps".
Problem is; I have no microphone icon in the "Maps" app.
How do I make this icon appear? Is there another way to save off line maps?
- 04-07-2014, 11:10 AM #2
- By 67srbell in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 01-02-2015, 10:53 AM
- By rfe777 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-07-2014, 12:17 AM
- By Skyway in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2014, 11:34 PM
- By homeslice76 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 08:04 PM
- By RRHMJ23 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 02:28 PM