Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S.os phone not turning on!

So before I went to bed last night I listened to a little music texted some people the usual then I shut down my music app plug my phone in and go to bed I wake up this morning and my phone is sitting there on the charger but it isn't charging there was no charging light like there normally is and when I tried to turn it on nothing happened I took out the battery TN several times and put it back in then I thought maybe its the charger change to a brand new one doesn't work I dont know whats happening but I need help

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: S.os phone not turning on!

I am having a similar issue. turned it off before bed and plugged it in and it showed it was charging normally but when I woke up it would not power on or boot in any mode. Tried changing batteries and using a different charger but nothing. Did you ever resolve the problem?