my wife has trouble sleeping at night and uses her phone as her alarm clock. is there a way to put the phone on a 'sleep' mode where the only thing that'll make noise is the alarm clock?

if so, how?

Thanks,

Andrew
    05-15-2014 09:45 PM
    my wife has trouble sleeping at night and uses her phone as her alarm clock. is there a way to put the phone on a 'sleep' mode where the only thing that'll make noise is the alarm clock?

if so, how?

Thanks,

Andrew
    If you put the phone on Mute/Silent, that will kill any audio except Alarms and Media. To elaborate the media part, if you put your phone in Silent, and then 10 minutes later play a YouTube video, you won't have to adjust the volume.

I have an app installed from Play, called Nights Keeper. It is basically a Do Not Disturb app that i can set times for. Basically, an app that sets silent mode at a preset time (that is user adjustable)
    andrewjs18 likes this.
    05-15-2014 09:54 PM
    If you put the phone on Mute/Silent, that will kill any audio except Alarms and Media. To elaborate the media part, if you put your phone in Silent, and then 10 minutes later play a YouTube video, you won't have to adjust the volume.

I have an app installed from Play, called Nights Keeper. It is basically a Do Not Disturb app that i can set times for. Basically, an app that sets silent mode at a preset time (that is user adjustable)
    good to know.

I'll let her know and have her try it out.

thanks!
    05-15-2014 10:22 PM
    good to know.

I'll let her know and have her try it out.

thanks!
    No sweat. See you around the forums.
    05-15-2014 10:25 PM